Sunday, 27 January 2013

Christmas Club Challenge

Hello Peeps
So much for being organised i should have blogged this yesterday i had monday in my head!!!
Of to the market this morn to bulk buy some veg for me homemade soup.

I am back again this time with a Christmas card!! yep i am trying to get one made every week!! bet when the sun is out & its stinking hot that promise will go outa the window!!
Anyway this card is for The Christmas Card Challenge, thank you girls for letting me slip away for a while, much appreciated.
This week Carol would like us to make a card with 
NO PATTERNED PAPERS.
 If you would like to join us girlies then please email into one of us, the more the merrier, all names along right hand side.

For my card i used me embossing folder, covered with glamour dust, then sizzex die Christmas tree & added some stickles, ribbon was from hamper i got for Christmas! waste not want not!!
Do check out the rest of the girls fabulous creations.


Challenges:
MilkCoffee Challenge = Snowflakes & Sparkle
Craftroom Challenges = Monochrome
CHNC = Anything Goes


Thank you for droppin by, its lovely to see you here, enjoy the rest of your day, i will catch up with you all later 2day. luv sue,x

Photobucket

25 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Enjoy the market and hope soup is good - Pot and Leek my fave I make.
Hugs hun
Sarah x

Shelby said...

Way to get ahead on your Christmas cards! Love how you've done the embossing with glamour dust and this is such a pretty CAS card.

Shelby

sue w. said...

Hi Sue, love your card and fab embossing.
I'm definitely coming to live with you, home made loafs and soups and sunshine too, pure heaven.
Hugs Sue W.

Asha said...

Luckily there's no danger stinkin' hot days for a while, so we'll be seeing more gorgeous cards like this one! Love the sparkle effect!
hugs from CC Clubbie,
Asha

Beryl said...

It's gorgeous Sue. Love the embossing especially.I'm going to try and make them thoughout the year too - thought I'd made enough last year but last minute rush at the end so have to get well ahead this year.
Beryl xx

dutchess said...

Hi Sue ...great card and a bit of recycling...clever! its a great die the tree...looks so elegant on the embossing hugs Margaret
(dutchess CCC )

pinky said...

I love it Sue, the tree stands out beautifully in front of the sparkly embossing and love the recycled ribbon. Have a great day.

Dot said...

Beautiful Sue, I'm so glad you are back in blogland.
hugs Dorte

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely to see a card from you. It is lovely. Just wish I could get myself organised like you! Elaine

Claire said...

Lovely simple design Sue. Hugs, Claire x

Stamping in Pink said...

Hi Sue, love the sparkle you got on your embossed background! I love sparkly Xmas cards! hugs Karen x (Christmas Card Club)

Carol said...

It's fabulous Sue, the sparkly background looks lovely and as Pinky says the tree really stands out in front of it. Love the ribbon too. Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
Fabulous card.... Happy you are enjoying your newabode.....we had our lunch outside on the balcony .... Heaven.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Sandra H said...

Sue, Your card is gorgeous x

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.fab sparkle and i love your tree :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

LOvely to see yo crafting again.. and glad you are settled in your new home.. love the embossing and sparkle in your card
Lisa x

Clare said...

Hello my darlin, so glad you have rejoined us girlies at the CCC you have very much been missed. This is a gorgeous card and that tree is lovely. Love the embossing folder too. Big hugs Clare xxxx

Susie Sugar said...

Great card love the embossing ...I should start my Xmas cards now and then maybe I'll have some to send next year ... But I can't face it ...I wanna be making bright colour cards ...bring on the summer !! Lol
Hugs Susie xx

Hazel said...

Wonderful card, Sue - just right for Carol's challenge for CCC x

Lizzie said...

Love it! Hugs

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sue :-) i love the CAS design and sparkle ,,, perfect :-)

I would love to join the group when I get back from the UK ,, sounds like fun !! ,,I am going on Thursday just for a week :-)

luv
Lols x x x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This card is great Sue, keep up with the good work you will be pleased come Christmas when they are all made. I can taste that soup now!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon, Sue x

Zoë said...

Oh Christmas tree.... a lovely tree and such a pretty embossed background. Zx

scrappymo! said...

I love the way you have done the glamour dust to enhance the snowflake embossing folde. It is very effective!
Love that you were able to recycle the ribbon from the Xmas hamper!
Just signed up to follow...just wanted to stop by and say Hi.